For the live streaming on Roku player, you need to setup internet connection. Follow these steps to connect your Roku to the wireless network:
1. Firstly on the Router to generate a wireless network.
2. ON your Roku device and open the setting option.
3. Click on network and select the Wi-Fi option.
4. Click on set up the new Wi-Fi network.
5. The available wireless network will show on device screen and select your Wi-Fi network.
6. If your Wi-Fi network is password protected then fill the Wi-Fi password otherwise not required.
Wait for some time, while the connection is not established. If you face any problem after above steps, call our Roku support wireless team at 1-800-296-1402