Sometimes Roku device frequently shows buffering on the screen and not plays any video continuously. This issue can be occurring due to the poor internet connectivity. Check the following tips to avoid these issues:
1. Internet signal strength should be high.
2. No other device is connected to the same router.
3. Roku device should be placed within 25 meters from the router.
4. No obstacles present in Router and Roku player.
5. If Roku device has connected to the wired medium then keep it in mind the connection must be properly connected.
If you still face a problem, dial our Roku 800 number 1-800-296-1402. We will help you on the spot.